Smile of a Child Adventure Land
Smile of a Child Adventure Land is not just a place for children and their parents; it is a place that's fun for all ages! Where kids can have their faces painted, burn energy on the rock-climbing wall and enjoy our brand new Trin-i-Tee Mini Golf! The younger ones can also enjoy special crafts in the Smile Of A Child Theatre! It's also a fun, safe place for them to participate in a Photo Scavenger Hunt!
The Jerusalem Model A.D. 66
The world's largest indoor model of its kind, this 45 by 25 foot structure gives a stunning overview of what Jerusalem looked like at the height of its development. Daily presentations tell the history of the city, from its beginning as King David's capital city to its destruction by the Romans in A.D. 70. The Jerusalem Model A.D. 66 allows guests to see where Christ walked as He ministered inside the city, and where He traveled during His final hours leading up to His crucifixion on Calvary.
The walk-through experience of The Scriptorium transports visitors to historical and geographical areas of the world where the displayed biblical documents originated, and gives guests a dramatic understanding of the history of the Bible, as it parallels the history of civilization, and the impact it has had upon the world. Additionally, specially featured items are on display in our rotating exhibit room in the Scriptorium's Ex Libris bookstore.
The Wilderness Tabernacle
The Wilderness Tabernacle is a recreation of the mobile temple that provided a place for God to dwell among the Israelites during their forty years of wandering in the desert. The presentation offers visitors an understanding about the importance of the rituals and sacrifices offered to God in this sacred place. Here one can learn about the Altar of Sacrifice, the objects inside the Tabernacle, and the Ark of the Covenant.
School Group Guidelines:
- School Groups need to be booked and paid no later than two weeks prior to arrival date.
- Group payment must be done as one transaction to receive group discounted rates. Group reservations may be paid for with a debit or credit card or institutional check. Group Sales is not able to accept cash.
- Students must be supervised by an adult at all times. We recommend at least 1 Adult Chaperone for every 10 students.
- To best accommodate school groups for lunch we highly encourage choosing the pre-paid meal option as it is the most cost and time efficient.
- Outside food may not be brought into the the park, however we highly encourage you to bring bottled water during hot weather, and stay hydrated at all times.
**We cannot guarantee that any food sold at the Holy Land Experience is without common allergen factors. Guests with allergies may bring in their own certified food as necessary. Please, no coolers.
- For your convenience, we have a pre-paid meal option. It must be paid and confirmed at time of booking and no later than two weeks before the date of visit. **
- Please bring and wear protective sun gear, such as "sunbrellas", sunglasses, etc., as some activities are outdoors.
- Ask our Group Sales Representative about our New Educational Guided Tours.
- The Holy Land Experience is closed Sundays, Mondays, New Years Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- For School Group discounted prices and assistance, please call our Group Sales Office 1-800-447-7235, Option 4.
Feel free to use the links below to access and print out our Fun Photo Scavenger Hunt, and our "Smile of a Child Activity Schedule" especially for our younger ones!