Useful Tips to make Your Day Great!
- Use your schedule to choose and plan which events you would like to see (to see everything takes more than 1 day) Multi-day upgrades are available
- Allow time to arrive before each event starts
- Ushers will assist with seating in the Church of All Nations to your best advantage
- Late entry to live dramas for first 5 minutes ONLY
- Restless babies or children? Enjoy the drama on the large screen in our Family Viewing Room
- Those unavoidably leaving the auditorium during live presentations will be seated at the back upon return to avoid disruption to other Guests
- Remember to travel light! For the safety and comfort of all our Guest, we allow only small purses entering the Park. Thank you for leaving your backpacks, luggage and coolers in your vehicles. You may bring bottled water, but no food or drinks
- Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in helping us to create the best possible atmosphere for ministry at The Holy Land Experience!